Now that I am moving forward, I am beginning to wonder about the
automatic (Free) validation that is supplied in those docs I mentioned
above. The profanity filter for example is a great tool. Will that
stay in the 1+ versions of Django? I could use them in a BaseForm as:
clean_textfield(self):

django.core.validators.hasNoProfanities(self.clean_data['textfield'],
null)

but I wouldn't want to do this if those validators won't be there any
longer.