ok so this kind of general instead of django focused but I am building
the site around the framework so I would love some help about how to
built the site.

ok so my site is a podcasting network.so I want to use rss to display
my content, in other words I want to show my latest show from my
podcast rss feed to show the shownotes on the screen ,and with
comenits but there is one problem I do not know a thing about
databases I have something on mysql but I am already learning so much
with so little time with ajax javascipt jquery actionscipt xml python
django etc.  so what I am trying to say is there anyway of doing a
comenit system without a database? also I want to do a newsletter can
I make a template with ads,use my rss feeds to display the latest
shows and any news updates I can enter manually

please ask me if any of this is unclear thank you so much for your
help in advance