I know css does not not have any variables but I was thinking that
python/django could look though the css file and have
background-color:{{insert python varible here}}

but I did consider that first about copy and pasting a style sheet and
just change the background but I never thought about inheritance so
thank you

but please doe anyone no about import rss feeds form other sites and
grabing about the feed them manipulate  the tags to mark them up and
css them