from django.http import HttpResponse
import feedparser
from ubermicro.shows.models import show

def show_page(request):
    """this is where we take what we need form the rss feeds in the
data base"""
    query = show.objects.filter(show_feed__contains="http://";)
    podcast = feedparser.parse(query)
    #show_about = podcast.feed.description
    show_latest_title = podcast.entries[0].title
    #show_latest = podcast.entries[0].description

    return  HttpResponse(show_latest_title)

this code is what I think its doing is that I am grabing the rss url
then using feedparser (http://www.feedparser.org) to get rss element
such as <description> and such but every time I try to do this I get
this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/
site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response
  77. response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
File "/Users/sebey/Sites/ubermicro/../ubermicro/shows/views.py" in
show_page
  10. show_latest_title = podcast.entries[0].title

  IndexError at /shows/
  list index out of range
I am to django programing web dev etc. but I guess that the query I am
useing is not correct so I what should I do thanks