Dear Django team,

It seems, but since I'm human it could be me, that in a modelform with a
forms.DecimalField declaration the min_value is not picked up when it has
decimals in it. The snippet:

    per_price = forms.DecimalField(
                            label='Per Price',
                            min_value=0.01,
                            decimal_places=2
                            )

I want to force a 'value > 0'. A value of '1' works but that defies the purpose
of having 2 decimal_places. Note: a value of 0.01 for "initial=.." does work.

I didn't want to create a new ticket before being sure. I'm a correct?

Regards,

Gerard.

--
urls = { 'fun':  'www.zonderbroodje.nl',  'tech':  'www.gp-net.nl' }