[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to receive a possibly large XML message via HttpRequest
> (POST method) with chunked encoding. However, when I send a response,
> I found out (using Wireshark) that the response is being sent before
> the whole POST request body is available. I expected Django to be
> buffering the chunks and that the request would be complete, but
> that's apparently not happening...
>
> I'm reading the body like this:
> request.POST.values()[0]
>
> (Which is probably a wrong way, but I don't know how to do it
> otherwise.)

What hosting mechanism are you using. Anything that uses WSGI (eg,
mod_wsgi, fastcgi/flup) or mod_python will not work as neither WSGI
specification or mod_python support chunked transfer encoding on
request content. Certainly for mod_python and mod_wsgi, it should give
an error back before even gets to Django saying that content length
required to be set.

Graham