On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 11:37 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I actually am seeing some input, but it is divided into several, well,
> chunks. I guess it's the same problem as seeing no input - I'd say
> you're right and chunked encoding is silently unsupported (it would be
> nice if Django said something though).
> However, could you please suggest any workaround? If mod_python does
> not work, what should I use? (My goal is to be able to receive chunked
> requests in some normal way in my django application).

Here's a workaround if you must used chunked requests with servers
(apparently many) that don't support it:  you can send a chunked request
through Apache's mod_proxy and force it to unchunk and add a
content-length.  Described here:

http://www.atnan.com/2008/8/8/transfer-encoding-chunked-chunky-http

Karen