On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 1:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I tried this using the development server on my local machine and got
> the same result:
>
> Template-loader postmortem
>
> Django tried loading these templates, in this order:
>
>    * Using loader
> django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source:
>          o /django_projects/django_templates/polls/index.html (File
> does not exist)
>    * Using loader
> django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source:
>          o /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/
> python2.5/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/templates/polls/
> index.html (File does not exist)

You are saying you do have a file named '
/django_projects/django_templates/polls/index.html'?  You can cut-and-paste
that value into a command prompt and cat the contents of the file?  Every
time I have run into TemplateDoesNotExist I've been in error, not the
template loader.  Perhaps you put the files directly in
'/django_project/django_templates' instead of in a polls subdirectory
there?  Or left the l off of html?

Karen