Hi,

don't know if this is the right place or not. Please let me know if
not. :)

On the 18th of November in 2008 I was already working with django for
about one and a half year, writing several applications either for
customers or for myself. On this special day I thought it would be
nice to demonstrate the power of django and write an application
within one day. This was one goal, but the second goal was to give
something back to the django community, by creating a hot spot for
django applications.

And this is what i have done:
+ selected a free design template
+ re-used a number of available applications (registration, profile,
tagging, rating)
+ combined those to one project
+ and updated the templates accordingly

I set myself a time box of 7 hours for getting as much done as
possible. This site is now available under :

http://www.django-apps.com/

As mentioned, please delete this post if it is not appropriate for
this group.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, if there are questions.

cheers, Tom