> I don't think there's a problem on whether it's appropriate for the
> group, but there's already Django Pluggables (http://djangoplugables.com/
> ) as a "django applications hotspot" so the project is a bit redundant
> isn't it?

Django pluggables is ok, but I can't get my applications listed on it
and I can't do releases of applications (version 1.0) of it etc. I was
toying with writing my own thing the other day, so more than happy to
see an alternative. Since I can submit to this application listing, I
welcome it.

Although the submit button at the top doesn't seem to work...