Hi,

I'm creating a website to allow 1 admin from each region to post news
articles. Supposing the system has 3 users: 'eu', 'us' and 'asia' -
one for each region.

Each user is allowed to make new posts and edit their own posts. They
are not allowed to create a post for a region that's not their own.

Anonymous users get the option to display post by region or all on one
page.

Is it possible to do this without rewriting the admin? How would I go
about it?

Thanks

Huy Dinh