On Jan 4, 2009, at 8:14 PM, HB wrote:

> Well, sorry but where to add those lines?

In your settings.py file. There might not be a MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES
value at all at the moment (though I can't imagine where it went), so
make sure there's something like this in settings:

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES =
("django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware",
"django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware",
"django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware",
"django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware")

Give that a shot.

Eric

> On Jan 4, 2:11 pm, Eric Abrahamsen <gir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 4, 2009, at 8:00 PM, HB wrote: