I have two model, say CustomProfile and User. When I want to edit
CustomProfile I also want to edit the required User object at the same
time, which means that for the admin it would look like they are
joined together on the add/edit page of CustomProfile.

However since I have different profiles for different group of people
(and any user could have as many kinds of profile assoicated, but only
one profile of each), so I am not sure if I can get it hooked up
simply by defining the user profile settings attribute.

And from django ticket #2373 seems that there is "no way" (not even
proposed ways which may break the compatibility of django 1.x is
provided in that ticket) to get it done within the system.

So, how could I do this?