On Jan 10, 7:32 pm, Alan <alanwil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use mac book pro, and I didn't like the way I have to set put apache2 +
> mod_wsgi in mac osx... poor documentation by the way.
> I will give a 2nd thought about it.

Huh, what are you talking about?

The mod_wsgi package builds against Apple supplied Apache and Python
out of the box. How to build mod_wsgi from source code is well
documented, as is how to setup Apache for mod_wsgi and then how to
setup Django to work with it.

Which documentation are you looking about which you think is
inadequate?

Graham