Ok , so timeout happens on browser (client ) side, then i need to
figure out some javascript to do detect that.

I was hoping in django there  is way to detect that no session cookie
was sent or session cookie is expired and  then redirect to a page
with message " For your security, you have been logged out due to
inactivity. Please login again..."