Hi, when i load my site i have the next code in my view:

current_site = Site.objects.get_current()
def default_index(request):
   return render_to_response('doorsFront/default_index.html',
{'current_site':current_site})

I load the site name in my template and i extend this template por
evereting at mi web site.
this is the template code:

<title> {% block title %}{{current_site.name}}{% endblock %}</title>

When i have the defatul.htlm page for flatpages, i have this:

{% extends "doorsFront/default_index.html" %}
{% block title %}{{current_site.name}} My page{% endblock%}
{% block content %}
     <h1>{{ flatpage.title }}</h1>
       {{ flatpage.content }}
{% endblock %}

and at the moment of viewing a flatpage, the title doesn't show, i
think taht the reason is because i've passed de current_site object
like a parameter in my view code, and the flatpages url doesn't know
anyting about this parameter, but i don't know how to fix it.

Thanks very much
Best regards