I've created a custom profile per the instructions in chapter 12 of
the book to give my user's fields like address1, address2, etc.
Currently when I log in to the admin and want to update a user, I have
to go to two separate pages: the User page to update core user fields,
and the Profile page to update fields in the profiles.

I would like to overwrite the ModelAdmin for the User object and
inline the Profile object so that all fields for a user can be edited
from one page. However django is throwing an error when I try to do
so:

AlreadyRegistered at /admin/
The model User is already registered

Here's the code:

class ProfileInline(admin.TabularInline):
    model = MyProfile

class UserAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    list_display = ('username', 'email', 'first_name', 'last_name',
'is_staff')
    list_filter = ('is_staff', 'is_superuser')
    inlines = [ProfileInline]

admin.site.register(User, UserAdmin)

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,