On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:50 PM, djandrow <andrewkenyon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've had some success by specifying the path manually
>
> python "C:\ProgLangs\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\conf
> \project_template\manage.py" sqlall

If you are using manage.py then the most common scenario
is the one when you already are at the directory containing it
so you don't need to specify its full path.

What you need to specify is the full path to the python
binary you want to use:

C:\python25\python manage.py help

or

C:\python26\python manage.py help

(obviously, you need to have Django installed
under both Python versions)

Yo can create your own  .BAT files containing just
that if you want to save some keystrokes.

Regards,

--
 Ramiro Morales