I have some data (page number references) that looks like this:

320, 387..90, 410, 500

or (sustituting numerical .. ranges for conventional dashes)

320, 387-90, 410, 500, 634

I'd just like to know the most Django-esque way of creating a model
for these?

The requirements are:

1. they're all numbers, or ranges of numbers

2. there will be at least one - and an unknown number of other - page
numbers or ranges, but not more than (say) 30.

I've looked through a lot of documentation (and custom fields), but
can't find a tidy solution. I know that SET is a MySQL enxtension, so
not handled by Django.

The issue has to be related to that of creating a model for HTML meta
tags, except that these are all numbers or number ranges.