Yes I tried to follow those instructions and I know I didnt di it
right, basically as far as I got would be..I unzipped Django and
attempted the install..which did nothing. I didnt get an errors, I
have no idea how to install it. Thats what I'm not understanding,
thats why I would like someone to walk me through it..step by step, i
never used these programs before, so installing them is complicated
for me.

Step by step would be very helpful and also help me in understanding.

As for defining the environment variables..how do I do that?