Hello,
I am trying to render a template in my models (to get the model
details in a printable format), but I want the template string to be
internationalised. ugettext_lazy does not return a string object, and
the template returns nothing. My code is:

template = Template(_("{{ self.name }}"))
context = Context({"self": self}).render
return template.render(context)

This fails. Is there something I can do , or do I have to forget about
internationalisation? Can I just use ugettext() instead?