On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 4:35 PM, dr.attas <dr.at...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I like you to plan me a timetable to learn Django from a to z in 3
> months pleas help me.

Start with the tutorial. Write your own app. Look at 3rd party apps for
overall best practices. Start digging into source code. You should be able
to have a pretty good understanding of all that is Django in 3 months.
Especially if you already have a pretty good feeling for python. I don't
know what else to tell you but to just dig in, everyone learns differently,
and this group is more than willing to help you with any specific questions
that you might have in the next 3 months.

I hope that helps,

Michael