> I like you to plan me a timetable to learn Django from a to z
> in 3 months pleas help me.

You don't mention your starting point:

  - Do you already have /any/ programming skills?
  - Do you already know Python?
  - Do you already know HTML?
  - Do you understand HTTP?
  - Are you comfortable with CSS?
  - Do you already have strong SQL skills?

What sort of goals do you have for learning Django?

  - The ability to make a simple web blog?
  - The ability to make a complex web-app?
  - A magic "I'm an expert" accreditation?
  - Get your name in the AUTHORS files or be a committer?

If you want to go from "I have the programming skills of a
kidney-bean" to "I am JKM/Adrian/Malcolm/Simon/etc", I'm afraid
that 3 months is a little short.  If you're starting from "I
already program in Python and understand web
applications/technologies" and want to achieve "I made a modestly
complex web app in Django", then 3mo is more than enough time.

-tim