I've followed the instructions properly, but I get the error:

OSError (2, 'No such file or directory')

at line 52 in Views.py: dir_list = os.listdir(os.path.join
(PATH_SERVER, path))

PATH_SERVER is not defined in my Settings, so I'm sure it's because I
can't figure out what to do for Basic Installation step #4.

4. Change fb_settings.py
Either change fb_settings.py or overwrite the filebrowser settings in
your project settings-file (settings.py). See "Available Settings".

In Available Settings:
All Settings can be defined in your projects settings-file
(settings.py) or the FileBrowsers settings-file (fb_settings.py). When
using the projects settings-file, you have to use the prefix
"FILEBROWSER" for every setting (e.g. FILEBROWSER_PATH_SERVER instead
of PATH_SERVER).

Can someone please explain what "change fb_settings.py" means or how
to add fb_settings to my project settings.

Thanks!