Filebrowser uses a directory called uploads, in your media directory.
You need to create it and allow the user running your wsgi instance to
be able to write to it as you upload files.

On a related note, has anyone ram into trouble installing filebrowser
with tinymce? Have run usual install all fine but when you try to add
an image in tinymce and click the file browser icon I get a 'u is not
defined error', which I've traced back to some sort of failed
installation according to moxiecode website. Have tried python
setup.py install -f. But to no avail. Any ideas?

--
Dan Hilton