Hey everyone,

I'm working with Django's named URL patterns, and was wondering how to
fetch the name of the URL pattern that triggered the view. For
example, with the following urlpatterns

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^archive/(\d{4})/$', archive, name="full-archive"),
    url(r'^archive-summary/(\d{4})/$', archive, {'summary': True},
"arch-summary"),
)

is there any way to fetch the name="full-archive" and
name="arch-summary" parameter from inside the view?

I found a thread that talks about this same issue
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1042211/get-name-for-matched-url-pattern),
but the solution requires duplicating the URL pattern name in a
dictionary.

Thanks,

Nick