Hey there, this may not be appropriate, but I'm building in Django so
here goes ...

I'm creating an Interviews app/table in my Django 'Books' (test)
project. Just wrapping my head around it before I start on my music
based website ... Anyway,

For my 'Interview' table, how would I assign an interview to an
'Author' or an 'Illustrator', as they both have separate tables
themselves. Know what I mean? Seems crazy to choose either the Author
from the list OR the Illustrator, how would I assign an Interview to
either?

Here's the layout for 'Interview':

class Interview(models.Model):
        body = models.TextField()
        publication_date = models.DateField(auto_now=True)

        author = models.ForeignKey('books.Author')
        illustrator = models.ForeignKey('books.Illustrator')

        class Meta:
                ordering = ['publication_date']