Hi,

I have a database with messages stored and utf-8 encoded. The messages
look OK in the database, i.e, when I am in MySQL client the messages
with special characters (e.g., Korean) are correctly displayed.
However, in the web page, the special characters become
irrecognizable, like this

€²åŒ–㠗㠦㠄る ï¼  Blog on Publickey

I read the django documentation it says django handles the coding
automatically, but apparently this is not the case. Could anyone tell
me what could wrong, is it the problem of the database of the django
setting or other problem?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-Larry