Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much. I have changed the settings as you said.
Just one more question: for the tables and databases that I already
have,
is there any way in which I can make changes in place so that things
will look right? I want to do this because the tables I have are quite
large
and it will take a long time to recreate and reload them.

Thanks!!
-Larry