Hi all,

I am currently working on some web apps that use django for the back
end, and extjs for the front end (using JSON to pass data between the
two).

I am getting to the point where I am going to have to start doing some
form integration. Has anyone done this lately (with the latest version
of extjs)? If so, how did you go about it? I have looked on the web,
but most of the extjs / modelform examples are using either an old
version of django or an old version of extjs, both of which have
undergone fairly backwards incompatible changes in recent revisions. I
just thought that I would ask here before spending lots of time trying
to figure it out from scratch.

I have been using django for a year or so, but I am fairly new to
extjs, and the oo style of coding javascript (more like java / C#), so
I am playing catch up, and any help or advice would be gratefully
received.

Em