On Nov 28, 11:15 pm, "R. Gorman" <r.m.gor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got a real stumper. Well, a stumper for me; I'm hoping someone
> has some insight. Here's the view I'm calling:

<snip>

>     games = Game.objects.all()
>     return render_to_response('season_schedule.html',
> {games:"object_list"},context_instance = RequestContext(request))

If this is a direct cut and paste from your code, the problem is in
this bit: {games: "object_list"}
This creates a dictionary with a single entry, whose **name** is the
value of 'games', and the **value** is 'object_list'. I don't think
that's what you want. Put these the other way round.
--
DR.