Hello,

I'm trying to deploy my simple app and I've mirrored the project as it
was on my local dev machine. For some reason, when I try to browse to
the url I get a 500 error and the error log says ImportError: No
module named tagging. I've added PYTHONPATH env vars as follows:

export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/public_html/mysite.com/:$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/public_html/mysite.com/mysite:
$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/public_html/mysite.com/mysite/blog:
$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/public_html/mysite.com/mysite/project:
$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/public_html/mysite.com/mysite/search:
$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/public_html/mysite.com/mysite/akismet:
$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/src/akismet-0.2.0:$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/src/django-tagging-0.3:$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/src/Markdown-2.0.3:$PYTHONPATH
export PYTHONPATH=/home/username/src/pydelicious
+tools-0.5.3:$PYTHONPATH
export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=mysite.settings

when I print sys.path tagging is on the path and when I import tagging
from python I get no errors. I've been doing dev on osx, is there some
different syntax to properly add to PYTHONPATH on ubuntu?

Thanks,