Hi guys, Sorry to bring such an off topic, but I've notice that I'm banned
on the django irc channel (at least I'm receaving #django :Cannot send to
channel any time I want to talk there, my nick name is *tutuca*).
I don't think I've ever been disrespectful or, in any other way, rude in the
channel, so I would like to know why I've been banned, or if there is any
way I can know the reason of this.
The irc is a great way of having a quick feedback about roadblocks so I'm
very annoyed of this (at least from my part) un understable situation.

Hope somebody can give me a pointer.
Thanks in advance

--
Matías Iturburu