2010/2/26 Matías Iturburu <maturb...@gmail.com>:
> Hi guys, Sorry to bring such an off topic, but I've notice that I'm banned
> on the django irc channel (at least I'm receaving #django :Cannot send to
> channel any time I want to talk there, my nick name is *tutuca*).
> I don't think I've ever been disrespectful or, in any other way, rude in the
> channel, so I would like to know why I've been banned, or if there is any
> way I can know the reason of this.

If you were banned you'd be getting a message in your IRC client
saying something like "you're banned" or "you cannot join #django"
(and so far as I can tell you aren't). The message you're receiving,
however, is more indicative of trying to send a message to the channel
without actually being in the channel at the time; no-one is allowed
to do that, because it's too often abused by spambots.