I have a comments model that is setup to do threaded replies. I am
having trouble figuring out how to display the comments in a threaded
manner, i.e. tree.

My model looks like this:

class Comment(models.Model):
    post =  models.ForeignKey(Post, null=True, blank=True)
    user = models.ForeignKey(User, null=True, blank=True)
    comment = models.TextField(null=True, blank=True)
    parent = models.ForeignKey('self', null=True, blank=True,
default=None,
        related_name='children')
    node = models.CharField(null=True, blank=True, default=None,
max_length=1024)
    created = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True, editable=False)

When I sort by node, I get the correct order of comments.

I was hoping someone has an idea of how to iterate through the
comments for a particular post, and have them appear as a tree.

Thanks.