Hola Wilmer!
Is it not available in the newest Django?

-Wolf

sent from the research lab at http://networksecuritynews.net

On Mar 5, 2010 3:14 PM, "Wilmer A. Delpratt" <wdelprat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone..i'm new in this group...my friends says this is one of
the best groups...
I'd like to know how i can use a ManyToManyField in a "list_display",
i've read the documentation, but there says this is not possible
(isn't supported),....i wish to know if there is another way to solve
this problem (i really need to do that)....well that's all...thanks a
lot....
PD: Sorry my bad english........i'm from Cuba (official language
'Spanish').
Once again thank you all.......please help me.....see you