Russell Keith-Magee (freakboy3...@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Kenny Meyer <knny.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Wilmer A. Delpratt (wdelprat...@gmail.com) wrote:
> >> Hi everyone..i'm new in this group...my friends says this is one of
> >> the best groups...
> >> I'd like to know how i can use a ManyToManyField in a "list_display",
> >> i've read the documentation, but there says this is not possible
> >> (isn't supported),....i wish to know if there is another way to solve
> >> this problem (i really need to do that)....well that's all...thanks a
> >> lot....
> >> PD: Sorry my bad english........i'm from Cuba (official language
> >> 'Spanish').
> >> Once again thank you all.......please help me.....see you
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > Hey Wilmer :)
> >
> > First of all I must criticize your attempt to ask a simple question.
> > Ever heard of using a meaningful subject [1]_, or how to ask *smart
> > questions* [2]_? Your style honestly sucks and is painful to read.=20
> > Period
>
> Can you see the irony in coming in like a rabid bulldog when the
> original author was commenting on how he heard Django-users was such a
> nice community? Bravo. It takes special skills to miss the point so
> successfully.
>
> There is absolutely no excuse for treating other human beings like
> crap. If you can't find a civil way to suggest that someone might want
> to rephrase their question, keep your mouth shut. We can live without
> that sort of attitude.
>
> We can also live without the references to ESR. As I've noted many
> times on this group, his 'smart questions' rant is correct in spirit,
> but in no way shares the tone we are trying to maintain in this group.
>
> Wilmer - on behalf of the group, I apologize for Kenny's response.
> Please don't consider his attitude to be representative of the group
> as a whole -- we're usually quite nice.
>
> Yours,
> Russ Magee %-)

Russ,

I give in, my comment was very out of place.

I did not mean to offend neither to treat you (Wilmer) like crap and I'm
sorry for causing unnecessary trouble; I will try being solely focused on
the topic itself next time.

Best regards,
Kenny

--
  Kenny Meyer
  Software Geek | http://kenny.alwaysdata.net

  Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars..
    - Les Brown