Hi guys,

I'd appreciate a little advice on the following:

I'm trying to get a unicode string representation of my model named
Sample.  But that Sample model has a many to many relationship with
another model, Facet.

So Sample's unicode method:

        def __unicode__(self):
                return u'%s' %(self.Facet.name,)

This will not work in the __unicode__ method, but can someone tell me
how to represent this? I also want to use list_display inside a
SampleAdmin class to allow the admin site to show all the fields of my
Sample model, but so far I can't display any many to many fields.

Thanks again