hmmm, must be that time of the year again.

Happy Valentine's Day to the ladies on the list!

Love, Ben

--- º¤ø Caroline Quijano ø¤º <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

---------------------------------
High School Exam
A high school English teacher reminds her class of
tomorrow's final exam.
"Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not
being
there tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a

serious personal injury or   illness or a death in
your
immediate family - but that's it, no other excuses
whatsoever!"
A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raises his
hand and
asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was
suffering
from complete and utter   sexual exhaustion?"
The entire class does its best to stifle their
laughter and
snickering.
When silence is restored, the teacher smiles
sympathetically
at the student shakes her head, and sweetly says,
"Well, I
guess you'd have to write the exam with your other
hand."
It took 15 minutes for the class to come to order.