On Thursday, June 05, 2014 7:37 PM [GMT+1=CET], Les Barstow via dmarc-discuss
wrote:

> I missed a few buy-in requirements for a full fix: updating a
> significant portion of the MUA user base, and updating installed
> mailing list and MTA software. (I.e buy-in from the Internet e-mail
> admin and user community.)

I, for one, am not buying-in into it.

What you are proposing already exists, essentially it is called X.400 Message
Handling System. It was tried, and ultimately did not stick.

Going back on topic, though: phishing through the description in the
Header-From is not what DMARC protects against, the spec says so explicitly.

Regards,
J.Gomez