|    |

|   Dear DMARC.org members,

We’d like to inform you that Yahoo is going to change to a p=reject DMARC
policy for the ymail.com and rocketmail.com domains on Nov 2nd, 2015. By then,
please make any changes you need to handle those domains the same way you
handle yahoo.com. A reminder announcement will be sent 1 week ahead of planned
changes. A final confirmation announcement will be sent 1 week after the
changes are done.
This a continuation of DMARC policy changes for Yahoo domains which started
last year with the yahoo.com p=reject policy. In the coming quarters you can
expect Yahoo to publish similar policies for other Yahoo owned and operated
domains, including international Yahoo domains (e.g. yahoo.ca), Yahoo Groups,
Flickr and Tumblr. The timing for those will be announced in future updates.
We’d be glad to answer any questions you have; we recommend your customers
visit http://postmaster.yahoo.com and review the help article on Yahoo’s DMARC
policy, as well as original DMARC announcement blog post.
Regards,
Sumeet S. Solanki, Senior Product ManagerElizabeth Zwicky, Antispam Architect
Yahoo Mail   |

|    |

|     |