Hi Franck,
you were right. After a couple of weeks introducing reject policy, I
noticed a decrease of Threat/Unknown sources and now I get just a few of
those. It worked!

Thank you very much.

*Denis Salicetti* <http://linkedin.salicetti.it/>

Avviso di riservatezza <http://goo.gl/zS2xL> | Inviami messaggi protetti