I'm not sure what is the issue here? Mailing lists break DKIM by design. We
could go to the old style of mailing lists, which did not break DKIM, but
did not have, for instance, these nice footers to tell people how to
unsubscribe...

For the deployment of DNSSEC this is the wrong list, and let's face it,
DNSSEC has a difficult time to be adopted because:
https://ianix.com/pub/dnssec-outages.html