The DMARC on the mailing list passes when it reaches me -- it appears that
something in the path between you and dmarc.org is the problem with breaking
the DKIM signature.
Since it's dmarc.org's DKIM signature, it's put on after all the mailing list
handling, so I'm not sure why anybody thinks mailing list handling is involved?
Elizabeth

    On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:03 AM, Benny Pedersen via dmarc-discuss