Dear all,

In IETF 101, Genki gave a presentation about "virtual DMARC."

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-dmarc-virtual-dmarc-dmarc-verification-without-record-definitions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification/

Here is an implementation of virtual DMARC,
based on a milter program YENMA.

https://github.com/lepidum/yenma/tree/vDMARC

Your trial use and feedback are appreciated.

Thank you for your comments on virtual DMARC.
We know there are a lot of things to be considered.
Further comments are welcome.

Best regards,
Shoko