In article <492288f0-3fc3-f85e-26c0-eda418de6...@tana.it> you write:
>Since receivers have to verify report correctness and trustworthiness, /they/
>deserve the right to decide what language they want reports to be written in.

There is lots of freely available code to parse DMARC XML reports and
put the results into a database or otherwise interpret them. You can
find my scripts here:

https://www.taugh.com/rddmarc/

The part of my routine that parses the XML into internal form is about
three lines since it uses a generic XML parser.

There are vast numbers of sites producing and consuming XML reports.
They interoperate. It works. There is no problem to be solved here.
Can we stop now and work on something else?

R's,
John