On Mon 29/Jun/2020 15:01:07 +0200 Doug Foster wrote:
Very creative suggestion.   We need some new ideas.

However, I just checked my MUAs.   All of them assume that "To" is
unimportant, so it is not displayed in the message list.   "To" only appears
in the message view (including the Preview pane).    Without more
visibility, it probably does not sufficiently solve the user interface need.
Which also suggests why I have not seen spammers try to manipulate that
field.

Can't you select what fields to display in the folder view?

The Sent folder must look boring if it only displays From:.

How about catchall folders? Hm... I though all email clients featured customizable views nowadays.

Thank you for replying
Ale