Yes, I was aware an AD can participate in a WG, but was not sure if the AD can do so in a WG where there might be proposed working items authored by the AD. A recusal consideration for a conflict, if any, would be the proper recourse.

Thanks for your fair responses. I appreciate it.

--
Hector Santos,
https://secure.santronics.com