Seth, Selectively quoting of comments and not answering any technical comments or questions should also not be tolerated. It waste people time especially which rudely told we lack substance and credibility. This damages people's reputation when he torts engineers in these IETF forums.

Did you say anything to him? Should that be tolerated?

I'm trying my best to participate without the snide remarks and reputation hurting remarks. I take it very personal because I have seen how it can
hurt people.  He should stop doing that.

--
Hector Santos, CTO/CEO
Santronics Software, Inc.