On 2020-12-20 23:07, Michael Thomas wrote:
On 12/20/20 2:01 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:

hopefully maillists stops dkim signing, its the incorrect place to solve breaking dkim

Sorry, ARC is warmed over DKIM, and an experiment. DKIM is a full
internet standard and expressly intended for lists, etc to resign if
they broke the original DKIM signature. We have always had the ability
to do reputation checks regardless of ARC. I'm not sure when this wg
lost sight of that.

only original senders should dkim sign, rest should only arc sign, i dont have to agre on anyhing other then that, if maillists dkim sign thay try to steel the original dkim private key without succes, and there is possible a solotion to dmarc adsp handling this break

seeing eitf do 3 dkim sign just to be sure it does not work